Papers and certificates required for fair and event organizations vary depending on the destination country, type of goods and method of transportation. Paper arrangement and management are one of the most important issues that our customers should care for.
Since contents and method of preparation of papers vary from fair to fair, we help you overcome this challenging process easily by providing you support in this area as well.
Steps to be followed and points to consider under professional logistic services are as follows:
- Proforma Invoice / ATA Carnet
- Certificate of Origin
- TIR Carnet
- Supply of certificates and other certificates of compliance that may be necessary for specific products such as foodstuff and flammable substances,
- Preparation of documents requested by customs of related country as to be shared by us
- Scheduling of the organization necessary for gate receipt of the materials or their dispatch to the warehouse
- Preparation of export proceedings of the products to be brought back (temporary materials) under temporary import declaration via your company's customs consultant or our directions.
- Preparation of export proceedings of the products not to be brought back (permanent materials) under temporary import declaration via your company's customs consultant or our directions.
- Delivery of materials fully and completely to your stand on stand delivery date
- In case of any empty containers after installation, receipt of the empty container from the stand and storage of the same during the fair.
- Following the end of the fair, packaging of the products to be returned and receipt of the same by us for being sent back to the destination country
- Following the arrival of materials at the destination country, performance of import proceedings via your company's customs consultant or our directions.