We carry out international transportation and customs proceedings, where needed, of goods by using road, airlines, seaways, railways and combined (multiple) means for all fairs, congresses, seminars, launchings and similar events that will take place abroad, with our boutique service understanding.
Our main services are;
- Temporary/final entry and exit customs clearance
- Delivery to stand by using equipment suitable for product features
- Storage, packaging, labelling and palletization
- Storage and returning of empty containers
- Internal haulage
- Incentive and assessment procedure after the fair
- Please click for sample work flow.
Import and Export
As FL Lojistik, we determine particular needs of our each of our customers and offer boutique solutions to them with our long rooted global and local experience and technological infrastructure, which we invest on continuously and in line with our 100% customer satisfaction understanding.
We perform international transportation of goods of our customers by using road, airlines, seaways, railways and combined (multiple) means in import-export operations and document coordination with our expert team in 3RD country transportation through our abroad agency network.
Our Specialty Areas are;
- Complete and Partial Road Transportation
- Express Partial Transportation Solutions
- Air and Maritime Transportation (Network)
- Out of Gauge Transportation Systems
- European Temporary/Permanent Custom Clearance Services
- European Foreign Trade Specialist Support/Consultancy
- Storage, Handling, Labelling, Packaging, Ironing and Palletization
- Europe-Wide Internal Haulage Services
Documentation and Paper Management
Papers and certificates required for fair and event organizations vary depending on the destination country, type of goods and method of transportation. Paper arrangement and management are one of the most important issues that our customers should care for.
Since contents and method of preparation of papers vary from fair to fair, we help you overcome this challenging process easily by providing you support in this area as well.
Steps to be followed and points to consider under professional logistic services are as follows:
- Proforma Invoice / ATA Carnet
- Certificate of Origin
- TIR Carnet
- Supply of certificates and other certificates of compliance that may be necessary for specific products such as foodstuff and flammable substances,
- Preparation of documents requested by customs of related country as to be shared by us
- Scheduling of the organization necessary for gate receipt of the materials or their dispatch to the warehouse
- Preparation of export proceedings of the products to be brought back (temporary materials) under temporary import declaration via your company's customs consultant or our directions.
- Preparation of export proceedings of the products not to be brought back (permanent materials) under temporary import declaration via your company's customs consultant or our directions.
- Delivery of materials fully and completely to your stand on stand delivery date
- In case of any empty containers after installation, receipt of the empty container from the stand and storage of the same during the fair.
- Following the end of the fair, packaging of the products to be returned and receipt of the same by us for being sent back to the destination country
- Following the arrival of materials at the destination country, performance of import proceedings via your company's customs consultant or our directions.